Assistant Venue Manager | Echo Point | Blue Mountains
Trippas White Group is one of Australia's leading restaurant, cafe and event companies, managing a diverse portfolio of unique venues, providing hospitality services to a host of high profile and prestigious organisations.
Perched on the edge of the escarpment, Echo Point precinct has panoramic views of the southern Blue Mountains, Kanangra-Boyd Wilderness and the iconic Three Sisters. This venue is located on Echo Point Road and offers majestic views from the upper and ground floor levels of this world class restaurant, café and wine bar.
The Lookout has a vacancy for an experienced manager with natural and demonstrated leadership abilities to join our dynamic team. You should have prior experience in managing across a large capacity venue. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills and a leader with the ability to train, lead and motivate your team to success. You'll have a genuine passion for hospitality, be able to work under pressure and be able to provide quality customer service.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Can work unsupervised as well as be part of a team
- Prepared to work across multi outlets including café service, events & large functions
- Full availability including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Strong compliance focus and understanding of WHS, food safety and allergens
- Seriously service focused and dedicated to achieving the very best experience for every customer that walks through the doors
- Maturity and reliability with a willingness and ability to train and develop a young team
To apply for this role, please fill out the additional questions on our careers page!